A person’s life can improve in many ways with an attractive smile. One may shy away from smiling if they feel self-conscious about their teeth because of the fear of inviting negative responses. Cosmetic dentistry helps you in giving a stunning smile as well as maintains good oral health. When you feel satisfied with the appearance of your teeth, you tend to take better care of them.
What are the benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry?
There are several benefits associated with enhancing your smile through cosmetic dentistry. The most significant among them is the better sense of confidence that reflects in your day-to-day life. When you flash your dazzling smile, it will get noticed by others. You may receive a significant boost in your career, and your social life may improve as well. Some patients start to feel younger and brighter as a beautiful smile is often associated with youth.
Cosmetic dentistry could be beneficial in preventing damage to your teeth and gums. With a good set of teeth, one is likely to pay more attention to their upkeep. Fixing flaws such as cracks or missing teeth can help fight gum disease and tooth decay. It becomes imperative to opt for dental implants when bone deterioration, teeth shifting, and more loss of teeth happen. Cosmetic dentistry can restore and improve your smile by repairing chipped, cracked, or discolored teeth, which will significantly impact your life.
What are some critical Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments?
- Porcelain Veneers:They are realistic and durable and are secured over the front surface of teeth to conceal the flaws underneath them. A flexible treatment, veneers help mask chips, stains, worn edges, and many other problems. They also help to bridge the gaps between teeth.
- Dental crowns: A dental crown provides protection when placed over a vulnerable tooth while simultaneously restoring the complete form and function of the tooth. Dental crowns may be used for cracked, decayed, or broken teeth or a portion of a dental implant or bridge.
- Teeth whitening: It is pretty common to have yellowed or discolored teeth. With teeth whitening performed by a specialist, your smile will be sparkling and whiter. This choice is fast, effective, and long-lasting.
- Smile makeovers: A multi-treatment approach may be right for you if you are looking to revitalize various aspects of your smile. A smile makeover may comprise multiple cosmetic treatments to achieve the results you want.
- Dental bridges:A dental bridge provides an alternative for substituting missing teeth. Dental bridges help restore your smile and the full function of your teeth.
- Tooth bonding:Bonding is a simple and effective treatment to fix small chips on your tooth and is often matched with the natural color of your tooth.
- Gum contouring: You may feel embarrassed about your smile if you have an uneven gummy smile, which happens when a lot of gum tissue shows when you grin. Gum contouring executed by the dentists will help produce a symmetrical, visually pleasing gum line.
Call Austgen Family Dental at (317) 885-6400 to know more about Mouth Guards or schedule an appointment online.